To become the global leader in education technology.
To empower tomorrow's leaders to transform the world through wisdom, integrity, and compassion.
Character first, the Pathway to Excellence.
I will always give maximum effort.
I will never quit.
I will stand up for others.
I will live my life with integrity.
Park View City CT1
Vu Pham Ham, Yen Hoa, Cau Giay
2nd & 3rd floor NOCT1 E4 Yen Hoa New Urban,
Yen Hoa, Cau Giay, Hanoi.
● Founder & CEO, Point Avenue
● B.S. with Honors in Sociology & Environmental Engineering, United States Military Academy at West Point
● US Army Airborne Ranger with 6 Years of Military Experience as an Officer; Combat Decorated Veteran with 2 Tours in Iraq
● COO, New Pathway Education & Technology Group
● Director, Prestige Only & Premier Only, Education International Cooperation Group
● Alumni Interviewer for all 5 United States Service Academies
● Ultramarathoner, Ironman, Skydiver
● PhD in Comparative Literature, University of Illinois
● Master of Arts in Comparative Literature, University of Illinois
● B.A. with honors in English and English Literature; B.A. with honors in Russian Literature, University of Georgia
● Full Bright - Hays Scholar
● Assistant Professor of English, New York Institute of Technology Graduate Instructor, University of Illinois
● MD, Online Content & Marketing
● M.Phil. in Industrial Systems, Manufacturing, and Management, University of Cambridge
● B.Eng. in Manufacturing Engineering and Management, University of Nottingham, Graduated #1 out of 400 Students
● IGCSE Instructor & English Teacher, 7+ Years of Experience Mentoring K-6 Youth in Thailand & China
● Summer Camp Director, STEAMology, Korea
● Regional Manager, Smart Study, Pinkfong
● Ultramarathoner, Ironman, Ballerina
● MD, Admissions Consulting
● M.B.A. at The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
● Veterans Club Admissions Director, Admissions Fellow, and Student Life Fellow at The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
● B.S. with Honors in Economics, United States Military Academy at West Point
● US Army Special Forces “Green Beret” with 9 Years of Military Experience as an Officer; Combat Decorated Veteran with multiple tours in Iraq and Afghanistan
● Investment Banking, Consumer Retail Healthcare Group, Goldman Sachs
● Endurance Athlete, Power Lifter, Mountaineer
● MD, Middle School & High School Programs
● B.A. in Criminal Justice, Cum Laude from The Citadel, The Military College of South Carolina; International Relations at Boston University
● United States Marine Corps Infantry Officer; Combat Decorated Veteran with 2 tours in Iraq and 1 in Afghanistan; Purple Heart Awardee
● Special Agent, Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
● 14+ Years of Youth and Adult Life Skills Instruction & Mentorship Programs - APEX, NAAAP, Union Rescue Mission
● High School State Debate & Chess Champion
● HIIT Fitness Coach and Program Manager, Martial Arts Instructor
● MD, International Kindergarten
● M.A. in Marriage and Family Therapy with Emphasis in Art Therapy, Notre Dame de Namur University
● B.F.A. at School of the Art Institute of Chicago
● Manager, Champions Program at Kindercare Education
● Lead Teacher, Children of American Preschool
● Early Childcare and Education Expert with 12+ Years of Extensive Experiences in Developing Interactive, Multi-disciplinary Curricula
● Modern and Contemporary Art Enthusiast, CPR & First Aid Certified
● MD, STEAMology
● M.B.A. at Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University
● B.S. with Honors in Operations Research, United States Military Academy at West Point
● US Army Airborne Ranger with 6 Years of Military Experience as an Officer; Combat Decorated Veteran with multiple tours in Iraq, Korea, and Germany
● Strategy Consultant, Tech, Media, and Entertainment Industries at Booz & Co.
● Director of Partnerships, Virtual Reality Startup (Amaze VR), Testing New Media Content and Partnerships
● Crossfit Instructor, Scuba Diver, Globetrotter
● B.A. in English, University of California, Los Angeles
● Pursuit of Excellence Scholar, 5’s And 4’s On 5 AP Exams
● President and Executive Board Member Of Lambda Phi Epsilon, Alpha Chapter (3 Years)
● Experience Consulting on and Editing Personal Statements for Undergraduate and Graduate Programs at UCLA, USC, UC Berkeley, UC Hastings, Notre Dame